New & Updated RANM Forms
- 1106 – Listing Agreement (upd. 8/18/2016)
- 1530 – Back-Up Purchase Agreement (upd. 8/18/2016)
- 2104 – Purchase Agreement – Residential (upd. 8/19/2016)
- 2110 – Tenant’s Consent to Take Photographs (new 8/22/2016)
- 2301 – Seller’s Disclosure – Residential (upd. 8/19/2016)
- 2304 – FIRPTA Info Sheet (upd. 8/18/2016)
- 2503 – Buyer’s Sale Contingency (upd. 8/16/2016)
- 4103 – Seller’s Disclosure – Vacant Land (upd. 8/19/2016)
- 4104 – Seller’s Disclosure – Farm & Ranch (upd. 8/19/2016)
- 6111 – Landlord-Tenant Law – Service & Therapy Animals in Privately Owned Housing Info Sheet (new 8/22/2016)
August 22, 2016 – The new & updated RANM forms are now available through Instanet. However, the mapping of the forms to AuthentiSign is not yet complete; estimated availability date of AuthentiSign for these forms is in about a week.
For members using zipForm or Dotloop, the new & updated forms are not yet available on those platforms. You may download PDF versions of the forms (see links to the right) in the meantime.
- Odds of winning a $1,000 jackpot in the Red Hot Jackpot Bingo NM Lottery are 1 in 5,000 (nmlottery.com).
- Odds of winning the top jackpot (2,400 coins) in the Red, White, & Blue slot machine are 1 in 262,144 (vegasclick.com).
- Odds of winning $5,000, $2,500, or $1,000 in the RANM Raffle to benefit the Boys and Girls Clubs of New Mexico are 1 in 100 or better!!
A maximum of 300 tickets will be sold ($100 per entry). Three entries will be drawn for the $5,000, $2,500, and $1,000 cash prizes. For more information or to purchase your raffle ticket online click here:
Growth and Involvement Session 1 - Santa Fe
Date: 08/30/2016 - 09/01/2016
Date: 09/19/2016 - 09/21/2016
Date: 09/20/2016 - 09/23/2016
July 2016 New Mexico Median Prices Up; Sales Numbers Down
August 24, 2016 - July's housing trends reported to the REALTORS® Association of New Mexico (RANM) include an increase in the reported New Mexico median price with a decrease in the total number of sales. The result is a nearly identical volume reported from July 2015 and July 2016. "Eighteen count...
Notice of RPAC-NM Bylaw Amendment Consideration
August 18, 2016 - An amendment to the RPAC-NM Bylaws that would give RPAC-NM Trustees the authority to adjust the length of Trustee terms to meet the current requirements of continuity as spelled out in Article IV, Section 3, will be considered at the RPAC-NM Annual Meeting on September 20, 3:30 p.m...
New/Amended Forms Available in RANM Forms Library on August 22, 2016
August 12, 2016 - ATTENTION: CHANGES TO RANM FORMS The following forms are either new to the RANM Forms Library or have been amended. These new and updated forms will available in Instanet on August 22, 2016. Members who use ZipForm or Dot Loop as their forms vendor should contact their provider re...