- RANM gathers the following types of information needed to process transactions, fulfill requests, and maintain membership records:
- Contact information provided by users (for example, personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
- Tracking information which the RANM Web server automatically recognizes each time a user visits a RANM site or communicates with RANM by email (for example, the user’s domain name, email address, and pages visited); and
- Information the users volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
- RANM uses this information to:
- Improve and customize the content and layout of RANM sites and other communications tools, such as OnLine News and the REALTOR® Voice.
- Notify users of updates to RANM sites.
- Notify users of relevant products and services.
- Notify users of upcoming events and programs.
- Compile specialty directories about which users will be made aware.
- Track usage of RANM sites.
- Assist local and state REALTOR® associations and affiliated Institutes, Societies and Councils in membership tracking and for their use for purposes similar to those listed above.3. Email contact information: RANM does not share, sell or trade email addresses. RANM may use email address to directly send users information and may provide users with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by RANM together with other communications to which users have subscribed.
4. Otherformsofcontactinformation: Formsofcontactinformationotherthanemailaddress(e.g. street address) may be listed in the membership directories available on nmrealtor.com. RANM will not share, sell or otherwise provide this contact information except as provided in RANM Operating and Fiscal Policy I.14.
5. Credit information provided when making payments by credit card or electronic check for products, dues or other services via the REALTOR® Electronic Commerce Network (“E-Commerce Network”) will only be used to process the transactions requested. This information will be provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases, but will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
6. RANM maintains security procedures and standards, which RANM believes are as safe as today’s technology permits. RANM tests these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
7. RANM utilizes a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs as per RANM Operating and Fiscal Policy I.10.
8. Members may edit personal contact information by contacting their local REALTOR® association. This policy shall be included on the RANM website – nmrealtor.com