Continuing Education & Licensing Requirements
The mission of the New Mexico Real Estate Commission (NMREC) is to protect the public and enhance the professional competence of real estate brokers.
The Real Estate Commission’s primary services and products are:
- The issuance, renewal, and transfer of real estate broker’s licenses
- The establishment and enforcement of real estate broker pre-licensing and continuing education requirements
- The certification of providers of real estate broker education
- Information to consumers and real estate brokers about the Real Estate License law and the Commission Rules
- Investigation and adjudication of consumer and real estate broker complaints about potential and actual violations of the Real Estate License Law and Commission Rules
- NMREC Continuing Education Requirements, Course Lists and Approved Instructors, Schools and Sponsors.
Upcoming CE classes: Continuing Education Course List
Code of Ethics
The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (NAR) adopted the Code of Ethics in 1913. REALTORS® are real estate professionals who have chosen to join the National Association and abide by its strict Code of Ethics.