NMAR Coronavirus (Covid-19) Resources Page
The health, welfare, and safety of our members are of the utmost importance. As Coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns grow around the country – and in New Mexico – people need to take proactive actions to help prevent the spread of illnesses: wash hands thoroughly, stay home when you are sick, practice “social distancing”. We’re all in this together.
NMAR News Updates
The following news issues contain articles specifically related to Covid-19 and real estate. The Voice and other Newsletters can be found under Membership/News & Special Programs page.
- NMAR NewsFlash – May 10, 2021: Update on Tenant Evictions
- NMAR NewsFlash – November 28, 2020: Update on the NM health order, effective December 2, 2020.
- The Monthly Newsline, November 2020: Update on the health order, October housing stats, Legal Hotline update, and more!
- NMAR NewsFlash – November 15, 2020: Real estate under the latest NM Health Order.
- NMAR NewsFlash – August 28, 2020: Escalation Clause updates, Summer Legal Update Video, and new and updated forms.
- NMAR NewsFlash – August 6 2020: Virtual Fall Meeting Schedule, RPAC, New Mexico Finance Authority loan funds available, and more.
NMAR Monthly Newsline – June 2020: Update on Legal Update, Website Survey, May Housing Stats and more!
- The Monthly Newsline – May 15, 2020: Latest on Public Health Orders that affect you, NAR 2021 Budget Actions, County Clerk Refuses Remote Notary, RPAC Trustee Apps, New & Revised Forms and more!
- The Monthly Newsline – April 16, 2020: Evictions under the CARES Act, help with MVD transactions, IRS Tax Extension, March Housing Trends, New Forms and more.
- NMAR Newsflash – April 10, 2020: New Covid-19 forms, NAR Telehealth, Public Health Announcements and more.
- NMAR Newsflash – March 27, 2020: U.S. $2 Trillion Rescue Package, NAR Right Tools Right Now and more.
- NMAR Newsflash – March 25, 2020: NM Supreme Court on Evictions; NMREC Public Announcements; and more.
- NMAR Memo to Members – March 23, 2020: Real Estate services deem essential business.
- The Monthly Newsline – March 20, 2020: New Form 1500; February Housing Stats, Real Estate practice during Covid-19; and more.
- NMAR Memo to Members – March 16, 2020: Events, Meetings and NMAR staff updates and Coronavirus.
NMAR has created new forms in response to Coronavirus issues. Read more about Coronavirus Force Majeure and download and use the Coronavirus Addendum/Amendment forms now. Most forms are available in your forms library, and newly announced forms can be downloaded and used immediately.
New Mexico Real Estate Commission (NMREC) Public Announcements
Boards & Commissions Procedures During the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency (CLICK HERE FOR NOTICE)
Approval for Distance Education During the Covid-19 Public Health Emergency (CLICK HERE FOR NOTICE)
Boards & Commissions Notice of Closure of Non-Essential Services (CLICK HERE FOR NOTICE)
Public Notice of Renewal Process and Continuing Education (CLICK HERE FOR NOTICE)
Public Notice of Suspension of Fingerprint Submission for License Renewal (CLICK HERE FOR NOTICE)
Requirement for Online Licensing Renewals (CLICK HERE FOR NOTICE)
NM Economic Development Dept. (EDD) Stimulus Information for Small Businesses (CLICK HERE FOR NOTICE)
Updates on Upcoming NMAR Meetings
NMAR Leadership is committed to making sure member needs are continually met and operations continue in a safe manner. Until further notice NMAR Meetings will be held via Zoom Video Sessions when possible. If you have questions about a specific meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NMAR Office Headquarters Status
The NMAR office is open. Staff is available from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. Our office will have a staggered work schedule, with only 2-3 people in the office during business hours. All staff is available Monday through Friday by e-mail Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and scheduled Zoom/teleconference meetings will go on as scheduled.
Information is ever-changing. We will post the latest information regarding NMAR services and meetings on our Facebook page and website here.
We encourage you to take proactive steps to help prevent the spread of illnesses, including Coronavirus and the seasonal flu. Stay healthy and safe.
Who to Contact at NMAR
- Membership Questions: Barbara Montoya or Ambyrly Maestas
- Forms/Instanet: Barbara Montoya
- Membership Dues/Accounting: Mellanie Trujillo
- Legal Hotline: LegalHotline
- Advocacy/RPAC: David Oakeley
- PR & Communications/Growth and Involvement Program: M Steven Anaya
- Web/IT/Social Media/Marketing: Colleen Mooney