“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” -John Quincy Adams
The New Mexico Association of REALTORS® is currently seeking applications for the following positions for terms to begin January 1, 2022:
- First Vice President
One to be Elected(one-year term; automatically moves up to President Elect for 2023 and President for 2024)
- District Vice Presidents
Two to be Elected(two-year terms); One from each of the following Districts: Northwest, Southeast; These individuals represent their respective district areas throughout the State.
- Individual Director
One to be Elected(two-year term); This individual represents Individual Members of NMAR (those REALTORS® who are not members of a Local Board) On the NMAR Board of Directors
General Policies for All Applicants and All Offices
- Each individual is allowed to submit an application for one office at a time. The applicant must complete the official application for the office sought and submit the application prior to the deadline as outlined in the Bylaws of the New Mexico Association of REALTORS®.
- An individual may, however, submit an application for and hold position of NAR Director during the same year as they submit an application for and hold another New Mexico Association of REALTORS®’s office.
- An individual currently holding the position of Treasurer or District Vice President may not apply for an officer position (other than NAR Director outlined above) until they have completed a minimum of one year of their first term.
- Applicants must be REALTOR® members in good standing of the New Mexico Association of REALTORS®.
- Applicants must hold an active real estate license from the State of New Mexico.
- Applicants must be full-time residents of New Mexico (residing in the state a minimum of 275 days a year).
In addition to the requirements listed above, at the time of application, applicants must meet the requirements listed on the application for the specific office for which they are applying.
Applications for 2022 officers are currently being accepted:
- First Vice President Application – click to download
- District Vice Presidents (NW & SE) – click to download
- Individual Director – click to download
All applications received by the deadline of 5:00 p.m., May 15, 2021, will be forwarded to the Credentials/Leadership Committee.
Elections will be held at the 2021 Fall Board of Directors meeting of the New Mexico Association of REALTORS®.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Diane Moehlenbrink at 1-800-224-2282, ext. 164 or email@example.com.