The NMAR Benevolent Fund
REALTORS® helping REALTORS® – Providing assistance for the New Mexico Association of REALTORS® family when they encounter financial hardships beyond their control.
Contributing to the Benevolent Fund
There are many ways you can contribute to the Benevolent Fund. You can make a direct cash contribution, purchase a turquoise & sterling silver REALTOR® pin, donate items to the fundraising auction, or purchase items at the fundraising auction held at NMAR’s annual Fall Conference.
Purchase a real turquoise & sterling silver REALTOR® pin
Application for Funding
- Benevolent Fund Confidential Application Form
All applications are strictly confidential. Only staff receives name of applicant. Directors only get request information, no personal information of applicant.
2021 Officers and Directors
- Sandylee Pasquale, Albuquerque – President
- Billie Haynie, Las Cruces – Treasurer
- Valerie Ortiz, Ruidoso – Member
- Ray Coletta, Clovis – Member
- M. Steven Anaya, Santa Fe – Ex Officio
- Mellanie Trujillo, Santa Fe – Staff Liaison