The NMAR Benevolent Fund
REALTORS® helping REALTORS® – Providing assistance for the New Mexico Association of REALTORS® family when they encounter financial hardships beyond their control.
Contributing to the Benevolent Fund
There are many ways you can contribute to the Benevolent Fund. You can make a direct cash contribution, purchase a turquoise & sterling silver REALTOR® pin, donate items to the fundraising auction, or purchase items at the fundraising auction held at NMAR’s annual Fall Conference.
Purchase a real turquoise & sterling silver REALTOR® pin
- Online REALTOR® Pin Order Form (coming soon) or mail-in form
Application for Funding
- Benevolent Fund Confidential Application Form
All applications are strictly confidential. Only staff receives name of applicant and information is not shared. Directors only get request information.
2022 Officers and Directors
- Sandylee Pasquale, Albuquerque – President
- James Russ, Ruidoso – Vice President
- Billie Haynie, Las Cruces – Treasurer
- Melanie Cravens, Albuquerque – Member
- Valerie Ortiz, Albuquerque – Member
- Esther Purkey, Roswell – Member
- Sonya Roberts, Alamogordo – Member
- Judy Wilson, Albuquerque – Member
- M. Steven Anaya, Santa Fe – Ex Officio
- Kim Garcia, Santa Fe – Staff Liaison