REALTORS® helping REALTORS® – Providing assistance for the New Mexico Association of REALTORS® family when they encounter financial hardships beyond their control.
Contributing to the Benevolent Fund
There are many ways you can contribute to the Benevolent Fund. You can make a direct cash contribution, purchase a turquoise & sterling silver REALTOR® pin, donate items to the fundraising auction, or purchase items at the fundraising auction held at NMAR’s annual Fall Conference.
Purchase a real turquoise & sterling silver REALTOR® pin
Application for Funding
2019 Officers and Directors
- James Russ II, Ruidoso, President
- Sandylee Pasquale, Albuquerque, Vice President
- Judy Wilson, Albuquerque, Secretary/Treasurer
- Kathy Faubion, Las Cruces, Director
- Catherine Moon, Taos, Director
- Esther Purkey, Roswell, Director
- Coletta Ray, Clovis, Director
- Wendy Rhoades, Carlsbad, Director
- Steve Anaya, NMAR Chief Executive Officer and Benevolent Fund Executive Director
- Benevolent Fund Director Application
For more information or specific questions contact: Steve Anaya or Diane Moehlenbrink at 505-982-2442.