Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) Reference Information
The GRI designation is awarded only to those REALTORS® who have completed the required GRI Curriculum. The GRI program is delivered by the REALTORS® Association of New Mexico and meets the standards established by the National Association of REALTORS®.
The GRI Curriculum consists of 40 hours of GRI Core Courses, plus 24 hours of courses selected by the candidate from specific categories of New Mexico Real Estate Commission (NMREC) approved continuing education courses. A student has five (5) years to complete all designation requirements. Courses may be taken in any order.
Only REALTORS® can obtain and use the GRI designation. You must maintain your REALTOR® membership to continue to use the designation; your designation remains valid if you relocate to another state. The GRI designation gives instant recognition, signifying a dedicated and knowledgeable REALTOR®. Wear the GRI pin, prominently display the GRI certificate, and use the GRI logo on business cards and stationery. Make the most of your prestigious accomplishment.
Visit the RANM Continuing Education Course Calendar for GRI and other course information.
GRI INFORMATION AND TRAINING
2017 GRI CORE CLASSES:
- Real Estate Is Your Business – July 25, 2017 – Farmington
- Legal Liability Issues – September 21, 2017 – Las Cruces
- Pricing Properties Properly – October 4, 2017 – Ruidoso
- Legal Liability Issues – October 23, 2017 – Ruidoso
- 2017 GRI Program Brochure
- Find a REALTOR® GRI in New Mexico
- The Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
- GRI Affidavit of Completion
- REALTOR® University
- NAR Education Matrix
- REALTOR® Family Designation Programs
For additional information contact RANM Member Services at 505-467-6305 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.