4. Otherformsofcontactinformation: Formsofcontactinformationotherthanemailaddress(e.g. street address) may be listed in the membership directories available on nmrealtor.com. RANM will not share, sell or otherwise provide this contact information except as provided in RANM Operating and Fiscal Policy I.14.
5. Credit information provided when making payments by credit card or electronic check for products, dues or other services via the REALTOR® Electronic Commerce Network (“E-Commerce Network”) will only be used to process the transactions requested. This information will be provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases, but will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
6. RANM maintains security procedures and standards, which RANM believes are as safe as today’s technology permits. RANM tests these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
7. RANM utilizes a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs as per RANM Operating and Fiscal Policy I.10.
8. Members may edit personal contact information by contacting their local REALTOR® association. This policy shall be included on the RANM website – nmrealtor.com