Instanet Solutions has advised us that some users are experiencing inability to access their service, due to a widespread DDOS (denial of service) attack. From an email sent by Instanet’s Engineering team, “Though we have no direct control over the issue, we are looking at options to mitigate issues for our users,” and they are promising to keep us apprised of the issue; updates will be posted here.
Update: At 2:53pm EST, Instanet provided a status update with further information, saying:
- This is an internet issue affecting major sites, not just us. Netflix, Twitter, Reddit and others are all affected.
- This is NOT an attack on us – Instanet Solutions, TransactionDesk, Authentisign or any of our sites. It is a DNS [attack, which is causing] routing issues. Our sites are all up and working normally. It’s just many computers cannot “find” our sites due to this widespread internet issue. User data is not at risk.
- Here are some sample articles on the issue. A Google search on “internet outage” will present you with many, many more.
The all new TransactionDesk is here!
Instanet TransactionDesk has an all new platform that keeps all the best features of the old system in a new, more mobile-friendly look and feel. The new system is streamlined so it’s both easier to use and more powerful. If you haven’t already transitioned to the new TransactionDesk, be aware that the old platform will be decommissioned at the end of 2016.
Important Things to Know:
- The new TransactionDesk is more mobile device and touch-friendly, so it’s easier to use on the go. Use it from your laptop, desktop, smartphone, or tablet.
- The new platform is Dashboard-based, giving you more information and quicker access to what you need with fewer clicks. You can customize your Dashboard so it works best for you.
- All members have access to the all new TransactionDesk today, so if you haven’t already switched, check it out now.
- You will be moved to the new platform beginning January 1, 2017, so the sooner you get familiar with it, the better.
For more information about the all new TransactionDesk, including how-to videos and other training links, please see this announcement.
Growth and Involvement Session 2 - Santa Fe
Date: 10/26/2016 - 10/28/2016
Date: 11/04/2016 - 11/07/2016
September 2016 Housing Numbers Keep New Mexico on Track for a Great Year
October 18, 2016 - "September sales reported to the REALTORS® Association of New Mexico (RANM), bring the year to date total sales to 15,101, the highest number since RANM started keeping statistics in 2008," according to Patricia Fell, 2016 RANM President. "Median prices also continue to increase ...
New Mexico August Housing Sales Trends Outperform National Trends
September 27, 2016 - The latest existing home sales data released by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® show a softening in August sales compared to those reported in July, while New Mexico sales show a 5.5% growth over numbers reported for last month. According to Patricia Fell, 2016 REALTORS®...
July 2016 New Mexico Median Prices Up; Sales Numbers Down
August 24, 2016 - July's housing trends reported to the REALTORS® Association of New Mexico (RANM) include an increase in the reported New Mexico median price with a decrease in the total number of sales. The result is a nearly identical volume reported from July 2015 and July 2016. "Eighteen count...