Stanley H. Mathis Foundation
The Stanley H. Mathis Foundation was created in 1976 to foster high-quality educational opportunities for New Mexico REALTORS®. Seeing the need for professional education for REALTORS®, the Foundation began offering courses on a wide range of topics, including New Mexico real estate law, agency, code of ethics and more. Over time the role of the Foundation has evolved from direct course delivery to supporting a broad base of educational opportunities.
If you are a REALTOR® in good standing with the REALTORS® Association of New Mexico, you are automatically a member of the Stanley H. Mathis Foundation. We are always looking for members to serve as trustees or participate on various committees that provide innovative ideas to make our foundation grow and prosper.
For more information or to make a tax-deductible donation contact 505-467-6304 or e-mail email@example.com.
2016 Officers and Trustees
- Marketta Damonte, Albuquerque – President
- Judy Jones, Alamogordo – Vice President
- Corby Cummins, Roswell – Secretary/Treasurer
- Coleen Dearing, Santa Fe – Trustee
- Eloise Gift, Albuquerque – Trustee
- Bill McCoy, Albuquerque – Trustee
- Linda Michaud, Alamogordo – Trustee
- Patricia Pipkin, Santa Fe – Trustee
- Jack Sheehan, Placitas – Trustee
- Kara Wood, Farmington – Trustee
- Victoria Murphy, Santa Fe – Ex Officio Trustee
- M. Steven Anaya, RANM CEO