NMAR Coronavirus (Covid-19) Resources Page
The health, welfare, and safety of our members are of the utmost importance. As Coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns grow around the country – and in New Mexico – people need to take proactive actions to help prevent the spread of illnesses: wash hands thoroughly, stay home when you are sick, practice “social distancing”. We’re all in this together.
NMAR News Updates
The latest up-to-date news that affects our members.
- NMAR Monthly Newsline – June 2020: Update on Legal Update, Website Survey, May Housing Stats and more!
- NMAR Newsflash – June 5, 2020: NMED’s new property transfer evaluation fee, RISC Insurance, Clear Cooperation Q&A and more!
- NMAR Newsflash – May 21, 2020: First VP Application Deadline, & Election Poll Workers Needed.
- The Monthly Newsline – May 15, 2020: Latest on Public Health Orders that affect you, NAR 2021 Budget Actions, County Clerk Refuses Remote Notary, RPAC Trustee Apps, New & Revised Forms and more!
- The Monthly Newsline – April 16, 2020: Evictions under the CARES Act, help with MVD transactions, IRS Tax Extension, March Housing Trends, New Forms and more.
- NMAR Newsflash – April 10, 2020: New Covid-19 forms, NAR Telehealth, Public Health Announcements and more.
- NMAR Newsflash – March 27, 2020: U.S. $2 Trillion Rescue Package, NAR Right Tools Right Now and more.
- NMAR Newsflash – March 25, 2020: NM Supreme Court on Evictions; NMREC Public Announcements; and more.
- NMAR Memo to Members – March 23, 2020: Real Estate services deem essential business.
- The Monthly Newsline – March 20, 2020: New Form 1500; February Housing Stats, Real Estate practice during Covid-19; and more.
- NMAR Memo to Members – March 16, 2020: Events, Meetings and NMAR staff updates and Coronavirus.
NMAR has created new forms in response to Coronavirus issues.
Read more about Coronavirus Force Majeure and download and use the Coronavirus Addendum/Amendment forms now. Most forms are available in your forms library, and newly announced forms can be downloaded and used immediately.
New Mexico Real Estate Commission (NMREC) Public Announcements
Boards & Commissions Procedures During the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency (CLICK HERE FOR NOTICE)
Approval for Distance Education During the Covid-19 Public Health Emergency (CLICK HERE FOR NOTICE)
Boards & Commissions Notice of Closure of Non-Essential Services (CLICK HERE FOR NOTICE)
Public Notice of Renewal Process and Continuing Education (CLICK HERE FOR NOTICE)
Public Notice of Suspension of Fingerprint Submission for License Renewal (CLICK HERE FOR NOTICE)
Requirement for Online Licensing Renewals (CLICK HERE FOR NOTICE)
NM Economic Development Dept. (EDD) Stimulus Information for Small Businesses (CLICK HERE FOR NOTICE)
Updates on Upcoming NMAR Meetings
NMAR Leadership is committed to making sure member needs are continually met and operations continue in a safe manner. Until further notice NMAR Meetings will be held via Zoom Video Sessions when possible. If you have questions about a specific meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NMAR Office Headquarters Status
The NMAR office will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with scaled back staffing until further notice. Staff is available by email during regular business hours, which is 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and scheduled Zoom/teleconference meetings will go on as scheduled.
Information is ever-changing. We will post the latest information regarding NMAR services and meetings on our Facebook page and website here.
We encourage you to take proactive steps to help prevent the spread of illnesses, including Coronavirus and the seasonal flu. Stay healthy and safe.
Who to Contact at NMAR
The State of New Mexico website is your best resource for assistance.
- Click here if you need assistance now!
- Job assistance/Filing for Unemployment
- Employer Assistance – Disaster Loans…
- Housing – Renters & Home Owners
- Bills & Utilities
- Food Resources
- Legal Resources
- Tax help
- Guidance on Governor’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Reporting Non-Compliance with the Governor’s Public Health Emergency Order
NAR has the resources for REALTORS®:
The New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority is a self-supporting quasi-governmental entity that provides financing to make quality affordable housing and other related services available to low- and moderate-income New Mexicans.
Click on a link below to learn more about services offered: