NMAR Coronavirus (Covid-19) Resources Page
The health, welfare, and safety of our members are of the utmost importance. As Coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns grow around the country – and in New Mexico – people need to take proactive actions to help prevent the spread of illnesses: wash hands thoroughly, stay home when you are sick, practice “social distancing.”
NMAR News Updates
The latest up-to-date news that affects our members.
- NMAR Newsflash – March 27, 2020: U.S. $2 Trillion Rescue Package, NAR Right Tools Right Now and more.
- NMAR Newsflash – March 25, 2020: NM Supreme Course on Evictions; NMREC Public Announcements; and more.
- NMAR Memo to Members – March 23, 2020: Real Estate services deem essential business.
- NMAR Newsline – March 20, 2020: Coronavirus Addendum/Amendment Form 1500; Real Estate practice during Covid-19; and more.
- NMAR Memo to Members – March 16, 2020: Events, Meetings and NMAR staff updates and Coronavirus.
NMAR Coronavirus Force Majeure & Coronavirus Addendum/Amendment Forms – available now!
NMAR has created new forms in response to Coronavirus issues. Read more about Coronavirus Force Majeure and download and use the Coronavirus Addendum/Amendment forms now. These new and updated forms will be available in your NMAR Forms Library as shortly.
Updates on Upcoming Meetings
NMAR Leadership is committed to making sure member needs are continually met and operations continue in a safe manner. All NMAR IN-PERSON meetings for the month of March through mid-April have been canceled, postponed, or rescheduled. Zoom (electronic) meetings will go on as scheduled. In-person meetings scheduled after April 24 are being evaluated and committee members will be notified as soon as a decision has been made on individual meetings.
NMAR Office Headquarters Status
The NMAR office will be open from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. with scaled back staffing until further notice. Staff is available by email during regular business hours, which is 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and scheduled Zoom/teleconference meetings will go on as scheduled.
Information is ever-changing. We will post the latest information regarding NMAR services and meetings on our Facebook page and website here.
We encourage you to take proactive steps to help prevent the spread of illnesses, including Coronavirus and the seasonal flu. Stay healthy and safe.