The Stanley H. Mathis Foundation was created in 1976 to foster high-quality educational opportunities for New Mexico REALTORS®. Seeing the need for professional education for REALTORS®, the Foundation began offering courses on a wide range of topics, including New Mexico real estate law, agency, code of ethics and more. Over time the role of the Foundation has evolved from direct course delivery to supporting a broad base of educational opportunities. If you are a REALTOR® in good standing with the New Mexico Association of REALTORS®, you are automatically a member of the Stanley H. Mathis Foundation. We are always looking for members to serve as trustees or participate on various committees that provide innovative ideas to make our foundation grow and prosper.
For more information or to make a tax-deductible donation contact:
Barbara Arnal at 505-467-6304 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for a grant: Complete the application form.
2018 Officers and Trustees
- Judy Jones, Otero County – President
- Marcia Tidwell, Roswell – Vice President
- Dan Coleman, Roswell
- Cathy Colvin, Greater Albuquerque – Trustee
- Starla Nunez, Roswell – Trustee
- Teresa Ramos, Las Cruces – Trustee
- Sonya Roberts, Otero County – Trustee
- Kara Wood, San Juan County – Trustee
- Paul Wilson, Greater Albuquerque – Ex Officio
- M. Steven Anaya, RANM CEO