The Stanley H. Mathis Foundation
The Stanley H. Mathis Foundation was created in 1976 to foster high-quality educational opportunities for New Mexico REALTORS®. Seeing the need for professional education for REALTORS®, the Foundation began offering courses on a wide range of topics, including New Mexico real estate law, agency, code of ethics and more. Over time the role of the Foundation has evolved from direct course delivery to supporting a broad base of educational opportunities. If you are a REALTOR® in good standing with the New Mexico Association of REALTORS®, you are automatically a member of the Stanley H. Mathis Foundation. We are always looking for members to serve as trustees or participate on various committees that provide innovative ideas to make our foundation grow and prosper.
For more information or to make a tax-deductible donation contact:
Colleen Mooney at 505-982-2442 or e-mail email@example.com.
Apply for a grant: Complete the application form.
2020 Officers and Trustees
- Daniel Coleman, Roswell – President
- Kriston Roberts, Alamogordo – President Elect
- Teresa Ramos, Las Cruces – Treasurer/Secretary
- Cathy Colvin, Albuquerque – Trustee
- Joshua Price, Albuquerque – Trustee
- Judy Jones, Alamogordo – Trustee
- Kara Wood, Kirtland – Trustee
- Linda Michaud, Alamogordo – Trustee
- Marcia Tidwell, Roswell – Trustee
- Danny Wm. Vigil, Albuquerque – Ex Officio
- M. Steven Anaya, Santa FE – Ex Officio
- Colleen Mooney – NMAR Staff Liaison